First Coast damage restoration experts MicroTech take their jobs and responsibilities seriously. They have a developed a strong reputation in the First Coast for delivering quality service and professional craftsmanship. Below is an outline of their vision & mission.
We will be valued for our expertise and our ability to positively impact the delivery of quality water damage restoration services.
We are committed to meeting the needs of our clients through innovative services that are the most cost effective and comprehensive in the water damage restoration industry, while maintaining our integrity and quality.
What makes MicroTech Water Damage Control stand apart from our competition?
- MicroTech is an IICRC Certified firm and all of our technicians are IICRC certified.
- 15 minute “Rapid Response” Mobilization.
- All calls are answered by a live technician, 24/7.
- State of the art drying / cleaning techniques and equipment.
- We do all of our work per the “Standards and Guidelines of our industry, which are written and established by the IICRC, a non-profit international organization.
- At MicroTech, we understand what “claims loss ratio” means to our partners in the insurance industry.
- Our thorough documentation leads to hassle free insurance billing.
- MicroTech offers Square Footage pricing to our General Contractors, Home Builders and Property Managers so that there are no surprises with our final billing. You know the price before we start the job.
We at MicroTech take customer service in high regards. We have achieved an A+ BBB rating for our services. If you have received services from MicroTech, we’d love to have your review. Visit the sites below and leave us your review.