MicroTech’s First Coast Hurricane Center is an on going effort to compile great resources for Hurricane Safety including weblinks, PDF Downloads, articles and additional resources.
Please share by Liking, Tweeting or Forwarding to friends and family to keep safe this hurricane season.
Hurricane Related Articles:
- Emergency Supply List by FEMA
- Top Ten Hurricanes that Caused Most Damage in the U.S.
- Most Damaging Jacksonville Hurricanes & Tropical Storms
- Hurricane Safety Tips for Florida and the First Coast
- Recommended Hurricane Supplies
- Family Emergency Plan
- Red Cross Flood Safety Checklist
- Repairing your Flooded Home
- Returning after a Hurricane of Flood
Hurricane Resource Links
- FEMA – www.fema.gov
- American Red Cross – redcross.org
- National Weather Service – weather.gov
- Florida Disaster – FloridaDisaster.org
- National Hurricane Center – nhc.noaa.gov
- Marine Safety– nhc.noaa.gov
- Clay County Hurricane Shelters
- Duval County Hurricane Shelters
- Pet friendly Hurricane Shelters
- Flood Zones in Jacksonville
- Preparing your trees and yard for storm season