MicroTech Training & CEC Class
MicroTech Solutions and CRDN Tile Experts are joining together to offer Property & Casualty Insurance representatives of Jacksonville, Florida and surrounding North Florida areas, 4 CEC Credits for Free.
- 2-20 – General Lines (Property & Casualty)
- An Introduction to Water Damage Restoration – (Fulfills Three (3) Hours General Lines P&C)
- Ethics for Insurance Professionals – (Ethics fulfills One (1) Hour Ethics Requirement)
Tuesday May 14, 2013
Registration 8:00 – 8:30 AM
Training 8:30- 1:00 PM
Crown Cleaning Supply and Education Center
3180 Phillips Highway
Jacksonville, FL 32207
View Google Map
At this training you will learn…
- Basic understanding of emergency services
- Assessing damage on a water loss
- An overview of mold contamination
- Why quick response reduces loss and adjusting expenses
- Basic Ethics for Insurance Professionals
- …And much more.
This CEC course provides you with information to better service your customers. This program is designed to improve the knowledge of your staff regarding emergency mitigation.
With a better understanding of water mitigation, an attendee will see how mitigation can lessen the damaging effects of a water loss, improve customer satisfaction and lower claim cost.
Also, Joan Parker of CRDN will be instructing a one hour industry ethics course.
If you would like more information regarding CE courses or your office is interested in having an instructor teach one of these courses specifically for your employees, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at (904) 448-1030.
In order to schedule a private CE class, instructors require a minimum number of participants, which vary by location.
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for 4 Hours of insurance continuing education credit.